COVID 19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Patient masking is no longer required as of June 19, 2023 in health care facilities in Alberta. Our clinical staff will continue to be required to wear masks as per our infection control protocol.
We have been strictly adhering to all public health measures designed to control the spread of Covid 19.
We follow all infection control measures made by the Alberta Health Services Medical Officer of Health, the Alberta Dental Association, the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
It is our priority to keep our staff and patients healthy and safe.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell that you reschedule your appointment to another day.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and dismissal from our office and we will have you do a pre-dental treatment rinse for 30 seconds with Listerine.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and toys as those items are difficult to disinfect. We ask that you do not bring family members to the office. Guardians who accompany children need to be healthy as well.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our common areas and high touch surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day and you will notice barriers and splash guards including face shields on our staff.
Thank you for helping us to keep our office safe!
Drs. Sandra and Michael Pannell